Special Offers

FREE – No Charge & No Obligation Review of Prior Year Returns

Does the IRS owe You Money?

If you send in a complete, as filed, copy of your prior two year tax returns (Federal & State), Joanne will review these at no charge to see if you overpaid. In over 90% of the cases Joanne reviews, she finds that the taxpayer has overpaid the IRS and is entitled to a refund.

If you do have a refund due you, you must file an amended return within three years of the original due date of the return or two years of the actual filing date, whichever date is later, or else you forfeit the money!